Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Of birthdays past...

OK, it had to be done. I finally have a decent internet connection and Zavion turned five just a couple of days ago, so here's to his birthday!! And those of the past...


I don't have any pictures from his actual birthDAY - but here is the first look I got of him - at six weeks old. I fell in love immediately, of course :)

First birthday. And first taste of cake. He's a fan!


Second birthday. He likes ice cream, too!

Three! And still a sloppy eater

Turning four. I can't believe I don't have a messy face picture from his 4th birthday, but this picture clearly shows his obsession from last year!

A couple of days ago - turning FIVE!!!  And, yes, he can still make a mess with the best of them! Note the dry mango juice all over his cheek.


I'm still having a hard time believing that my little baby is FIVE - that just seems so old! At the moment, he is running around in his Superman pajamas in the open-air, sand-floored restaurant with a little French boy. Waves crashing in the background. A warm, sea breeze... this one will be hard to beat next year! (Although he's bummed that there aren't any cousins or friends here to enjoy it with him.)

We'll be home in less than a month!




No comments:

Post a Comment